Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow on Twitter

    Tuesday 10 February 2009

    About Us


    Mahmoud [Enlarge & More]
    Hi, I'm Mahmoud. I've taken a 12 month sabbatical from Project Management to travel. I've always wanted to do it and now that it's become a reality I'm relishing every minute. I'm from England, most recently living in Wiltshire.

    Leave a comment below as I'd love to hear from you.


    I'm Jonathan and I currently live in Swindon, UK and work in IT. I'm taking a year out to travel the world, and to spend time at home in New Zealand - both to visit my family and to travel to the parts of New Zealand that I've never been to before.

    I'm looking forward to seeing the many places that we'll be going to, and gaining some experiences that I will keep forever.

    3 comments:

    1. Hi, Mahmoud.
      I'm Marsílea, a journalist in Brazil, and I'd like to talk to you about massage with elephants in Thailand. I've seen some photos in Flickr and I'd like to talk to you for an article.

      What do you think about it?
      Please, send me an email.
      marsileagombata@gmail.com

      Thanks a lot and I'll be waiting for your reply.

      best,
      Marsílea.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh how exciting - is she for real?!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Looks like it. Jono is in discussions with her now.

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

    Blogger Templates by Blog Forum