Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow on Twitter

    Thursday 12 February 2009

    Career Break


    Swindon [Enlarge & More]
    Today I had a 12 month Career Break agreed from work. This means I can go travelling and when I get back I can go back to work at my current terms and conditions - as long as there is a suitable job of course. I'm going to start telling my Colleagues from tomorrow, I'm a little nervous but hugely excited at getting it agreed.

    Career Break Policies are offered by many Employers it's a chance for you to take some time off unpaid, without in my case impacting the benefits I've gained over my 12 years working there and for them to retain good employees when they are ready to return. My work offers breaks form 1 to 5 years, others I'm sure do the same.

    1 comment:

    Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

    Blogger Templates by Blog Forum