Twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow on Twitter

    Monday 8 June 2009

    And we are off.


    The Flat[Enlarge & More]
    Just a very quick update as I should be in bed. I've spent the week packing the flat up, tidying and just getting all those little things done before flying out tomorrow.

    What a week, someone should have told me that going away for a year would mean packing up as if you are moving house! For some reason it did not dawn on me. Thankfully all boxed up and stored away for the year now with the last box packed an hour ago. The flat itself is spotless, it looks like when I first moved in, all clean and sparkly.

    The trick is not to spend too much money, I got the boxes free form the local supermarket and all the stuff from the flat it either stored in the loft or with kind friends.


    2 comments:

    1. bon voyage! good luck. happy trails :D but first get a good nite sleep!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hey thanks, finally relaxed into it, I didn't realise how tired I was from all the preparation and packing up. It's not to be underestimated.

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

    Blogger Templates by Blog Forum